Search this Site
Why to choose TRAMCAR for as your transmission repair facility:
- Tramcar Transmission is independently owned and operated, we are not a franchise like Aamco transmission.
- The owner of TRAMCAR (Cary Hajduk), has over 35 years of automotive transmission experience.
- The owner and staff have Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification.
- TRAMCAR has been in the same location, with the same ownership, for over thirty-one years. This attests to technical competence, honesty, and ethical practices.
- TRAMCAR's staff has over eighty years of transmission service experience.
- Over seventy-five percent of TRAMCAR's customers are referred by other customers.
- TRAMCAR offers free towing with major repairs
- TRAMCAR has no unresolved complaints with Consumer Services, the Attorney General, the City of Chicago, or any consumer affairs agency.
Our mission is to perform transmission and transmission related repairs to the extent that these repairs exceed quality standards established in the industry.
The repairs performed by our technicians are expected to meet our customer´s concerns for workmanship and reliability. We will extend every effort to exceed customer service expectations in order to develop a strong network of satisfied customers.
We accomplish this by hiring and retaining personnel who exhibit exceptional ability along with a positive, quality conscious attitude. We create an employee environment that supports pride, quenches the thirst for knowledge, and consistently offers positive reinforcement. Our team looks forward to the daily challenges presented by a technically changing industry.
Only after our customers are satisfied, can our employees, shareholders and suppliers, benefit from the value we have delivered.